Wednesday, October 1, 2014



So...I have been wanting to make quilts for my family. Decided to begin with my 2 granddaughters whose birthdays were celebrated this week.  So much fun to make and learning every step of the way! First is Jennie's quilt.  Found this panel in Florida last winter.  My daughter Denise and I were shopping at "Rainbow's End" quilt shop and low and behold there was this quilt.  We both said at almost the same time "That's Jennie"!!! So here it is.....



 
I purchased the panel for Kristen's quilt about 2 years ago.  I thought the fairy looked just like her as a toddler.  This lovely quilt was a first for me.  I quilted along the vein lines of the leaves, her hair, her dress etc. Some of the fabric has a pearl tint to it and makes it look just gorgeous.  I backed this quilt with flannel for cuddle comfort.



 

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are amazing! You keep getting better and better these are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete