Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Moving Forward

I am beginning a "New Faze" of my quilting experience. Since our move to Pennsylvania I have had the opportunity to be exposed to more quilt shops and quilters.  They have made me want to become a much better crafter!  My biggest hurdles are indecision.  I find a fabulous fabric, buy it and cannot decide what is the best way to execute a design.  I would be interested in any input from others how they finally DECIDE

I had to put my Etsy Shop on hold while in Florida with my husband. We are escaping winter in the north and visiting with my daughter, her husband, grandchildren and great grandchildren.  We have had limited time with them due to their working hours and my husband and I coming down with the flu. So I have decided it was time to return to my blog, and to promote my shop - inmaudesattic.etsy.com 

While relaxing on the couch recovering,  I am browsing through my quilting magazines seeking new ideas. One particular magazine had pics of some fabulous sewing rooms.  David and I moved into a new house last spring and I now have a room specifically dedicated to sewing/quilting. I organized and re-organized several times. It was a strictly functional space, fairly well organized, but I have now decided it is boring! I now think I have a plan.  More to come on that.  Cannot wait to get home and begin!

1 comment:

  1. Wow cannot wait to see the new re-vamped sewing area! Sorry about the limited time to sew, your visit just flew by.

    ReplyDelete