Thursday, July 14, 2011

Paddington Bear

I finished this delightful quilt this morning. I couldn't wait to get it posted. I am really excited, although the concept for the design was inspired by a quilt I saw in a magazine, the actual design is my own! I so love that! I only had an 1/8 of a yard of Paddington Bear fabric, bear block is only 4 1/2 inches square. Soooooo.......



I had to come up with a block that would make the most of the fabric, enhance the bear, and enlarge the total block size. It was so much fun rummaging through my stash for complementary fabrics. My next project will be working with a small piece of Thomas the train. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Wow Love this quilt! Your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy bears appear on all kinds of products, from wallpaper to slippers. You can decorate your whole house with bears, wear teddy bear slippers and sleep in teddy bear sheets. But this is far from being a modern craze. bear names

    ReplyDelete